Executive, advisor and operations leader with more than 10 years of measured success across the media, subscription and advertising industries.
Currently building world-class newsletters at HubSpot with 2m+ readers.
Led product, growth and engineering at The Hustle, acquired by HubSpot.
Developed and launched TechCrunch's premium subscription, TechCrunch+.
Served as interim CMO for Favly, an early-stage startup.
Managed user acquisition for Surfline across three subscription business units.
Served as founding member of the internal media buying department for Propel Media.
I enjoy building products that people love, developing full funnel marketing strategies, along with the occasional cross-country road trip.
Core areas of expertise:
– Performance marketing ($75MM+ ad budget managed to date)
– GTM strategy
– Subscription lifecycle marketing
– Product development and management
– Brand development and awareness
– Talent recruitment, management and retention