Co-Founder and Member of the Executive Board of creditshelf. A market leader in its segment, creditshelf has been shaping digital SME financing for years - simple, fast, innovative. The pioneer of digital SME financing in Germany was founded in 2014 and has been listed in the Prime Standard of Frankfurt Stock Exchange since 2018.
- Proven track-record as fintech and banking business builder in Europe and Asia
- Execution-driven C-level manager with an Investment Banking cross asset-class, and Management Consulting background
- Longstanding network to institutional investors across Europe (incl. Switzerland) and Asia
- Past accolades include creditshelf's entry in the 2021 Financial Times 1000 annual list of Europe’s fastest-growing companies, the 2018 landmark creditshelf IPO, the 2016 Frankfurt Founders Award, the 2014 global UBS Investment Bank award and the 2014 UBS APAC CEO awards for outstanding achievements
- Select early stage business angel investor
- Non-executive board member at Kienbaum Consultants International